Calgary - University District
NOW HIRING! - General Manager
OEB Breakfast Co. – University District has an exciting General Manager opportunity for an energetic individual with a love of food, a true passion for hospitality, and an uncompromising drive to provide exceptional guest experiences in a fast-paced, breakfast restaurant environment. This opportunity is perfect for an individual who is motivated to take charge and lead an outstanding team of people with a fast-growing Canadian company.
The General Manager is responsible for the successful operations of the restaurant according to the policies, procedures, and goals of the company.
The success of this role relies on sustaining long-term profitability through team morale, employment standards, guest satisfaction, and ongoing skill development with team members within the restaurant to achieve financial and performance goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and expertise for all front and back of the house staff and operations, ensuring excellence in hospitality and guest satisfaction
• Manage shifts which includes daily decision making, scheduling, and planning while ensuring consistency in the delivery of high-quality food and hospitality
• Perform financial and personnel-related administrative duties, ensuring all are completed accurately, on time, and in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Payroll duties
• Positively impact sales and profitability through effective community marketing, inventory systems, and cost controls
• Previous management experience in a full-service restaurant that is hospitality-driven and systematic in its routines and systems
• Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• No evening shifts are required as store hours are 7am to 3pm daily but must have the ability to work early mornings and weekends
We thank all for their interest and application, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
• Management: 2 years (Preferred)