Edmonton - Kelly Ramsey
NOW HIRING | General Manager Kelly Ramsey
If you have a passion to lead one of Canada’s most popular breakfast restaurants, then we’d love to meet you! At OEB we pride ourselves on a vision that supports our people – from our farming partners to our chefs, our managers to our team members and most importantly to our amazing guests we aim to invest in, educate and broaden horizons with every connection we make!
OEB Breakfast Co. – Kelly Ramsey has an exciting General Manager opportunity for an energetic individual with a love of food, a true passion for hospitality and an uncompromising drive to provide exceptional guest experiences in a fast-paced, breakfast restaurant environment. This opportunity is perfect for an individual who is motivated to take charge and lead an outstanding team of people with a fast-growing Canadian company.
The General Manager is responsible for the successful operations of the restaurant according to the policies, procedures and goals of the company.
The success of this role relies on sustaining long-term profitability through team morale, employment standards, guest satisfaction and ongoing skill development with team members within the restaurant to achieve financial and performance goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and expertise for all front and back of the house staff and operations, ensuring excellence in hospitality and guest satisfaction
• Manage shifts which includes daily decision making, scheduling and planning while ensuring consistency in the delivery of high-quality food and hospitality
• Motivate employees and utilize leadership skills through ongoing training, development, and follow up
• Fielding new resumes, conducting interviews, hiring, conducting orientations, assisting with training
• Oversee and ensure general maintenance and cleanliness of the restaurant is maintained at all times
• Perform financial and personnel-related administrative duties, ensuring all are completed accurately, on time, and in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Payroll duties
• Positively impact sales and profitability through effective community marketing, inventory systems and cost controls
• Previous management experience in a full-service restaurant that is hospitality-driven and systematic in its routines and systems
• Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• Scheduling and budget experience
• Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic
• Complete understanding and belief in the company philosophy and goals of quality and improvement
• No evening shifts are required as store hours are 7am to 3pm daily but must have the ability to work early mornings and weekends
We thank all for their interest and application, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
• Management: 2 years (Preferred)