NOW HIRING! Line Cook
We are excited to announce that we are currently looking for Line Cooks to join our fast-paced and energetic culinary team!
OEB Breakfast Co. in Saskatoon is situated in the beautiful River Landing area by the South Saskatchewan River. We serve breakfast classics with unparalleled brunch fare that you will not find anywhere else. Our chef-driven concept emphasizes the people that produce, create, serve and consume our fresh iconic cuisine.
Line Cook responsibilities include:
• Completing OEB training on policies and procedures
• Opening and setup of kitchen for service
• Receiving/rotation of goods
• Maintaining organization in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to learn all line stations and execute service
• Ensuring quality of food
• Food preparation and determining size of food proportions
• Maintaining equipment cleanliness and a clean work environment by adhering to all health and safety standards
• Enthusiastic, outgoing, and positive attitude
• Organization and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work as a team and with minimal supervision
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
• Willing to take initiative
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• 1 – 2 years of experience
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all for their interest and application, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.