Calgary - Downtown
NOW HIRING! - Sous Chef
OEB is looking for a Sous-chef who can assist with the management of the #1 Brunch restaurant in the city. You will assist the Head Chef with the daily operations of the kitchen. The right candidate should exhibit a strong work ethic, willingness to learn and bring a positive attitude.
• Minimum 3 years experiences in a professional kitchen. Red Seal certification is preferred
• Food Safe Handling Certification is preferred
• Experience in prep and production as well as a la carte service
• Experience in breakfast cookery is highly preferred
• An eye for detail, with the ability to problem solve and prioritize workload
• Responsible and professional work ethics
• Excellent motivational communication skills
• Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced kitchen
• In charge of kitchen daily prep, service, inventory and ordering
• In charge of multiple stations, daily preparation and supervision of staff
• Maintaining the quality of each dish
A great opportunity to show your talent in the Calgary brunch scene. If you are qualified and interested in this job, please sent your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.